Deal Sullivan addressed students from the Full-Time program this afternoon to provide an update on the state of the school. The meeting was in response to a request from the new officers of the Rady Student Association. Here are the highlights, in order of delivery:
- Cohorts will increase in size to 75 after moving to Otterson Hall. Rady will maintain a single cohort through 2009.
- Flex program recruiting is going on the road with an info session at Amylin on May 8.
- The launch of an evening MBA program has been tentatively scheduled for March, 2008.
- Dan Bradbury and Vyomesh Joshi have joined the Dean’s Advisory Council.
- Leo Spiegel will chair a subcommitee on MBA Programs.
- Rady has fast tracked accreditation to reach for a 2-year goal.
- Rady is working closely with student leaders to enhance program culture, operations, and innovation on an ongoing basis.